This zesty buffalo cauliflower dish is the perfect healthy, macro-friendly appetizer. Don’t get me wrong, they’re no buffalo wings – hah! But they’re still super fun and tasty to munch on at your next game night! I prepared these raw (with just the sauce) AND roasted in the oven. You can’t go wrong with either – both ways are delicious! Give it a try!
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/3 C hot sauce (I love Franks!)
- 2 TBSP light butter
Dipping sauce: Bolthouse Farms Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and hot sauce until the butter is completely melted. *If you’re sensitive to hot foods like I am, add a TBSP or two of either flavor dressing to the sauce.* This gives it some extra flavor too 🙂
- Every coat the pieces of cauliflower with sauce and spread evenly over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with Bolthouse Farms dressings.
Macros per serving (about 1 C): 3g fat | 11g carbs (5g sugar) | 1g protein