Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake
‘Tis the season for pumpkin everything and all things #basic Don’t let the holiday treats weigh you down (literally). This protein packed, calorie-saving recipe is my go-to dessert! It’s very similar to my classic protein cheesecake recipe, just with a couple more pumpkin-filled twists! I made this pumpkin protein cheesecake for Thanksgiving last year while my family was camping and not to toot my own horn but – toot, toot – it was a HIT! This one will not let you down!!
- 2 packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1-15 oz. can canned pumpkin
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 C egg whites
- 1/2 C plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C stevia
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2-4 drops vanilla extractGRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 8 graham crackers, crushed to a powder (I did this with a rolling pin and a zip-lock bag)
- 1/4 C stevia
- 1/4 C light butter
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers, melted butter and stevia. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients on medium speed until all ingredients are well combined.
4. In a light greased spring pan, pour graham cracker crust mixture and press evenly with your fingers, making sure there are no holes in the crust.
5. Pour pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top of the crust and place in the oven on the middle rack. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the center has fulled cooked.
Macros per serving: 260 cal | 14g fat | 22g carbs | 11g protein