Healthy nachos – no such thing right?! WRONG. There are so many awesome substitutions you can adopt to make your typical “nachos” into a healthier, just-as-satisfying snack. Perfect for a last minute get-together with friends or for when you’re just craving something crunchy!
- 1-2 handfuls of Homemade Chips
- 2-3 oz. 93% ground turkey
- 28g Mexican cheese
- 2 TBSP salsa
- Cilantro, chopped
- Green onion, chopped
- Spread chips evenly on a plate or bowl ( I suggest a bowl so you can scrape all the toppings against the side with your chips hehe!)
- Add cheese & microwave for 5-10 seconds to melt the cheese. *Be careful not to microwave too long or your chips will become soggy or rubbery*
- Add ground turkey and salsa. Garnish with chopped cilantro & green onion.
Macros: 455 cal |19g fat | 36g carbs | 35g protein