Crustless PROTEIN cheesecake…I know what you’re thinking – this can’t possibly really taste like cheesecake. Well, take my word for it that this cheesecake recipe is flavorful AND macro-friendly! I’m anxious to play around with different protein flavors (hint hint: pumpkin?!) but in the meantime, this vanilla protein cheesecake will do 😉 Plus the macros on this are amazing!
- 2 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 C plain, non-fat greek yogurt
- 132g egg whites
- 1 oz stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, making sure there are no chunks in the “batter”
3. Pour cheesecake batter into a lightly sprayed 9-inch round baking pan.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes & enjoy!
Macros: 175 cal | 12g fat | 5.5g carbs | 11g protein